Yes, it’s true. There is something going on every day here and it’s often hard to decide what to do.
Washington DC/metro is truly a kids’ heaven with endless play and learning opportunities. I’ve posted some links before on fun and affordable things to do in the area but have since amended the list as there is just so much to do here (can you feel the excitement?).
– Kid Friendly DC regularly blogs about fun events for kids
– Super NOVA Mommy offers a huge list of resources and fun events (check out the calendar of events)
– Washington Parent magazine has great resources and you can sign up for a weekly email describing a summary of fun events coming up
– Our Kids has an enormous list of events but you need to become a member
…and my current new favorite…
– The Meanest Momma keeps a running review of all the parks, indoor, and outdoor playgrounds in the DC metro area complete with pictures and important details such as presence of bathrooms…
…now what to do this weekend?